HAUS MIT EIN SEPARATE KLEINE HAUS NEBEN MEER
Preis/m²: 1.690,96 €
Fläche: 343,00 m²
Grundstücksfläche: 900 m²
Die Heizung: Ölzentralheizung
Zustand: Hergerichtet und gepflegt
Entfernung vom Meer: 80 m
Description of location
Villa is situated in Duga Luka (Prtlog – Long Bay), small quiet settlement on
the sea shore, south of tourist town of Rabac on the eastern Istrian coast.
In the gorgeous bay with rich flora and fauna, peace and tranquillity of just few
residence houses, the residents and tourist having privilege to get most out of
ideal peaceful holidays which is not jeopardised even during the months
of the peak tourist summer season.
The distance from Duga Luka is approx. 4.50 Km to the Labin old city, 45 min
drive to the Pula airport, 2.5 hour drive to Zagreb and 1.3 hour drive to Trieste, Italy.
Enjoying the leave in the nature one can enrich it by gathering wild fruits of
nature, such as wild asparagus and mushrooms as well as herbs.
There are numerous walking paths to the sea to find lonely isolated places
with opportunity for enjoying basking in the sun and refreshing in crystal clear sea.
The villa with pavilion next to it is located just few paces from the sea, with its
own boat mooring place, in compound full with evergreen plants, fruits,
olive grove flowers and beautiful olive palm.
Description of villa
Villa consists of ground floor with garage (16.60 m2), first floor and mansard.
The GROUND FLOOR totalling 98.00 m2 consists of:
• Terrace (29.30 m2), south west orientated with the entrance to living
room or kitchen
• Living room (25,43 m2) with fire place underneath the staircase for the 1st floor
• Pantry (2,22 m2) with aluminium door equipped with granite shelves
• Kitchen with dining room (17.73 m2) with huge granite table
• Beautiful bathroom (2.32 m2) with white granite details
• Small room (6.60 m2) with exit to the garden.
The FIRST FLOOR (79.26 m2)consists of:
• Spacious living room (35.90 m2) with a terrace (9.76 m2) southwest
orientated, with a huge granite MARINAGE table with SINGER
sewing machine supports
• Bedroom (11.78 m2) with the exit to a terrace (6.05 m2)
• Gallery (10.53 m2)
• Pantry (2.87 m2 )
The MANSARD consists of:
• Indoor access staircase with steel support structure partially lined
with NEROASSOLUTO granite and granite MARINAGE balustrade
• One bedroom (21.44 m2), bathroom (3.71 m2) and terrace (17.75 m2)
All bathrooms are well equipped with ceramics tiles produced by
reputable producers such as REX, FLORIM and SIMAS
The owner had on his own creativity patented certain details of furniture
thus implemented them in the living space.
It is constructed nearby the villa (not connected), totalling 106.12 m2 in modern
architectural style, separated from the Villa by green garden, consisting of
basement (43.10 m2), ground floor (39.10 m2) and roof terrace (29.00 m2).
The view from the roof terraces overlooking the bay is simply marvellous.
- Die Tischlerei: PVC
- Entfernung vom Meer: 80 m
- Transportation: Schiff
- Abstand von den öffentlichen Verkehrsmitteln: 5 min
- Die Heizung: Ölzentralheizung
- Blick aufs Meer
- Basisinfrastruktur: Wasserzisterne, Wasser, Senkgrube, Strom
GrundrisseKlicken für größeres Bild
Anzahl von Ansichten: 792
Fläche: 259,00 m²
Fläche: 316,00 m²
Preis auf Anfrage
Fläche: 165,00 m²
Fläche: 357,50 m²
Fläche: 299,00 m²